The Season Starts Monday, July 26th
Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30pm
Where: Turlock High School, behind to football stadium
*** It should be very hot, make sure to drink plenty of water the whole day and bring your own water jug to the field.
We are planning on having 10 games, this will keep us all very busy until around thanksgiving.
*** All returning players should wear their previous game jersey or a practice jersey, new players must wear a white t-shirt, we will write a draft number on it.
* Ages 6-14 ( Note: the age you are on August 1st)
* Sign-up fee: $175 for your first child and $150 for each additional sibling. Varsity players only pay $100.00. Sign-up fees cover insurance and equipment for the season.
* New Players: Please bring a copy of the player’s birth certificate
* J.V.& Varsity players need to bring a copy of their report card
* Sports physicals are due before starting Camp/Draft week. ~ All physicals MUST be dated within 2021. There is no official TYF form, just get a note from your doctor on their letterhead or script saying “cleared to play sports” *** TYF is setting up a time and date with a local doctor’s office for players to get a free physical, more information will follow very soon.
*** If you paid last year you still need to come and resign up as the registration cards will need to be updated for the 2021 season.
************* Thank you. We look forward to seeing you soon and having another great season. ***********************