* I understand that my responsibilities as a youth coach are of great importance and that my actions have the potential to significantly influence the young athletes whom I coach. I will abide by the TYF Coach’s Code of Conduct or lose my privilege to coach.
* I will lead by example and be a positive role model for my players and encourage good sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, and spectators.
* I will treat each player as an individual and with respect, dignity, and professionalism, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for their age group.
* I will do my best to provide a safe, healthy, and fun playing environment for all players that will teach and challenge each one to become a better football player.
* I will be knowledgeable of the rules for the game and stadium, and policies of TYF and the Cen-Cal Junior Football League.
* I will remember that I am a youth football coach, and that the game is for the children not adults. We are a competitive league, and I will conduct myself accordingly.
* I will never yell, taunt, threaten or inflict physical violence upon any player, coach, official or spectator at any time. Nor will I use abusive or vulgar language or racial, ethnic, or gender–related slurs at any time during any TYF event.
* I will never bring or use drugs, alcohol, tobacco products or weapons of any kind to any TYF events.
* Any disputes between members of the coaching staff or TYF board shall be handled in private, away from children and/or spectators. Public outburst will not be tolerated. Disputes of any kind shall be handled in a respectful calm adult manner no matter who the dispute is with.
* Remember the coaching staff is held to a much higher standard that the rest of the team.
***TYF and Cen Cal has a Zero Tolerance Policy***
*** We ask you to remember we are here for the kids***
***Conduct yourself accordingly and enjoy the season ***