Turlock Youth Football is a program built on the values of teamwork, sportsmanship, and leadership taught by example. The program’s goal of player development on and off the field relies on the practice of those values. Together we create and maintain a safe, healthy, fun, and positive environment for our players. Proper conduct and sportsmanship are expected of all participants at all times.
TYF Code of Conduct
*** Please read… By entering any Turlock Youth Football event you agree to abide by the following:
* I agree to follow the rules of the game and the policies of Cen-Cal youth Football league and of TYF.
* I will help create a safe, healthy, and fun environment that encourages good sportsmanship both on and off the field.
* I will remember that children participate to have fun and that the game is for them, not adults.
* I will encourage sportsmanship, show respect, and be courteous by demonstrating positive support for all players coaches, officials, and spectators.
* I will never yell, taunt, threaten or inflict physical violence upon any player, coach, official, or spectator.
* I will not use any abusive or vulgar language or racial, ethnic, or gender-related slurs at any time.
* I will abide by all stadium rules: as posted No Outside Food or Drink, No Sunflower Seeds, No Noise Makers, ETC…
* I will never bring or use drugs, alcohol, tobacco or vaping products, or weapons of any kind.
* This is a “PG” rated area, your words and actions must always reflect that.
* Zero Tolerance Policy *
We ask you to remember we are here for the kids
Conduct yourself accordingly and enjoy the games
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you the rules and expectations for Joe Debely Football Stadium, or any other field we visit.
*No noisemakers of any kind, except your voice, the players love hearing you cheer for them!
*PG Rating – This event is for children and each person shall conduct themselves accordingly.
*No ice chest, except Head Coaches, Team Moms and Cheer Coaches for the team snacks and drinks
*We do have the right to look through your Ice chest and any carry-in bags to see what you are bringing in.
*No outside food or drinks of any kind
*No alcohol, tobacco products, smoking, or vaping is allowed in the stadium
*No Sun Flower seeds
*No one is allowed on the field unless you have a Cen Cal badge
*Behave in a manner that is in accordance with TYF Codes of conduct
These are the Turlock Unified High School District and of CencCal Youth Football rules. so please remember it is a privilege and not a right for us to use Joe Debely Stadium so we ask that you all abide by these rules.
We also ask that you please be respectful to the residents around the stadium, please do not litter. If the District gets too many complaints we will be banned from playing there.
We know you want to let the kids know how proud you are of them and you want to cheer them on use your voice to be loud and be proud.
We don’t want to eject parents or family members, but we will if we have to, and an ejection could be permanent and we really don’t want to do that. We also ask that you treat all our away games the same way, all the rules and expectations above will be enforced at all stadiums. Thank you for your cooperation.