Parents and Guardians, below are the Parent’s Code of Conduct
you are expected to know and follow.
* This is a “PG” rated area, your words and actions must always reflect that.
* I will understand that children participate to have fun and that the game is for them, not adults. I will conduct myself in a manner that will encourage this environment.
* I will learn the game and stadium use rules and the policies of the Cen-Cal Youth Football league and of TYF and will adhere to them.
* I will treat all players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with dignity and respect through positive language, attitude, behavior, and mannerisms. I will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship.
* I will never yell, taunt, threaten or inflict physical violence upon any player, coach, official, or spectator at any time. Nor will I use abusive or vulgar language or racial, ethnic, or gender–related slurs.
* I will leave the coaching to the coaching staff. I will encourage my child to play in a manner consistent with the team’s strategy and goals.
* I will acknowledge social media bashing on individuals/league team websites, message boards, Facebook, ETC… will NOT be tolerated. If I have a complaint, I will talk to my head coach or the TYF board.
* I will never bring or use drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, or weapons of any kind to any TYF events.
* I will help support and encourage a fun, and safe, environment where players can thrive and learn valuable lessons in life as well as excel in the game of football.
***TYF and Cen Cal has a Zero Tolerance Policy***
*** We ask you to remember we are here for the kids***
***Conduct yourself accordingly and enjoy the season ***
We don’t want to eject parents or family members from a TYF event, but we will if we must, and an ejection could be permanent, and we really don’t want to do that. We also ask that you treat all our away games the same way, all the rules and expectations above will be enforced at all TYF events. Thank you for your cooperation.