For Home And Away Games
Hello, parents and family of Turlock Youth Football. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you the rules and expectations for Joe Debely Football Stadium (Turlock Youth Football’s venue that belongs to Turlock Unified High School District).
There is only one entrance, please make sure you come in through that entrance. Coming in through any other entrances without paying, will result in your ejection from the stadium.
Gate Fees: (All games all stadiums)
- 6yrs. and under - Free
- Kids 7yrs. - 17yrs = $4.00
- Adults 18yrs - 55yrs = $6.00
- Seniors 56yrs & older $4.00
- Military - Free, Thank you for your service!
As you pay for entrance into the stadium, you will receive a bracelet that you must wear the whole time that you are at a game. Should you not have a bracelet on, you will be escorted out of the game and may not return.
Remember: We must follow Turlock Unified School District rules while in and around the stadium.
- No noisemakers of any kind.
- No profanity, or fowl language (this event is for children so keep it PG rated).
- Only service dogs are allowed into the stadium, pets are not allowed.
- No outside food or drinks of any kind. The only exceptions are coaches and team moms bringing in ice chest, water and half-time snacks for the teams and cheerleaders.
- No alcohol, tobacco products, smoking or vaping is allowed in the stadium, if you need to smoke you will have to go out of the stadium and walk across the street to do so. This includes tobacco chewing.
- No Sun Flower seeds.
- No one is allowed on the field unless you have a Cen Cal badge.
- No loud music except during the Cheerleader's half time performance.
- We do have the to right to look through your bags to see what you are bringing in, and we have the right to tell you if it is not appropriate.
- Behave in a manner that is in accordance with TYF Codes of Conduct at all times.
These are the Turlock Unified High School District rules, please remember it is a privilege and not a right for us to use Joe Debely Stadium, so we ask that you abide by all these rules. We also ask that you please be respectful to the residents around the stadium, and please do not litter. If the District gets too many complaints we will be banned from playing there.
We know you want to let the kids know how proud you are of them and you want to cheer them on, we just need you all to cheer them on in other ways, be creative but please be respectful. We don’t want to eject parents or family members, but we will if we have to. And an ejection could be permanent and we really don’t want to do that. We also ask that you treat all our away games the same way, all the rules above will be enforced at all stadiums. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the game, enjoy the day.